- Play Music
- Light Candles
- Diffuse Essential Oils: Maybe something like Wild Orange that is uplifting
- Pour a glass of wine or a cup of tea
- Or go somewhere fun, new and exciting like a new cafe to switch things up
2. Dive Into Your Money Review
- Look at your bank accounts and other relevant statements
- Pay bills
- Review expenses and clean up anything that needs to be addressed like overpayments, cancel subscriptions, start auto payments, make sure you received any refunds that are outstanding
- Send out your invoices that need to be paid if you own a business
- Review your budget
- See where you are at in paying off debt
- Look at your goals for savings and investments
3. Journaling Exercise
- What am I grateful for when it comes to money and abundance?
- How do I want to feel and how can I create more of that feeling around money?
- What little things bring me joy daily?
- What am I currently manifesting?
- What would I like to manifest?
- What do I need clarity on when it comes to money?
- What is your money affirmation for this week?
- Schedule next weeks Money Date on your calendar
- If there are any thoughts, fears or blocks around money that are holding you back from manifesting more or need support in going over your finances click here and let’s connect
- For even more money date goodness… you can now Buy the printed version of The Money Date Planner on Amazon
P.S. The name Money Date just kind of evolved after sharing with people that it is important to stay consistent and to set a date with themselves on the calendar for looking at their finances. It naturally evolved into the Money Date. This term and idea is not exclusively mine. There are a lot of great articles out there about Money Dates and books that offer suggestions. Google Money Date and read how others go through their dates and create your very own flow. The important thing is to be consistent and take the time to spend time looking at your money.