It is time to kick guilt, shame and fear about money to the curb and here it how to do it.
Have you ever had thoughts like….
“I don’t want to make a lot of money”
“Money is evil”
“I don’t know how to manage money”
“I don’t know anything about investing”
“I feel guilty for making or receiving money”
Let me assure you…
Money is Not Evil.
Money is neutral it is the person who holds the money in their hand that can make wise or yes even evil decisions.
You can make a lot of money and should so you can feed your children, put a roof over their head, leave them a legacy.
You can learn how to manage your money and start investing. We all had to learn one way or another.
There is nothing wrong with making a lot of money or receiving money.
In this video I go over 8 points to help you break the old pattern of fear, guilt and shame.
- Break old money habits, thoughts and patterns that are looping over and over again
- Ask yourself if the thought is even a true and real statement or if you are just lying to yourself
- Break the cycle by journaling your thoughts, habits and patterns. Once you see them you will know what they are and will be able to tackle them
- Break the cycle of subconscious thoughts that you didn’t even know were there. I use a process called Rapid Transformational Therapy by Marisa Peer that is a form of hypnosis to find the blocks around money and then you are able to reprogram them.
- Do good things in the world. This is your proof that money is not evil and guilt that you have too much…. you get to direct the money and do great things. The more resources you have the more impact you can make.
- Realize that as you change 1-5 you will uplevel. Money Flows when the dam of fear, guilt, shame is broken.
- Follow, connect and surround yourself with people who have a healthy mindset around money and doing great things in the world
- Do a 90-day review so you can see that you are getting results from your work. If you are not getting results you need to get to work on points 1-7